Ok so I was watching Atlantis: The Lost Empire (again)…
And I noticed something…
so this is the first time we see the king of Atlantis, right?
Then he says this while his wife is drawn into the heart of Atlantis:
Notice how he’s not looking away. The next time we see the king, he is blind.
DOES THIS MEAN HE LOOKED INTO THE HEART OF ATLANTIS, RISKED LOSING HIS SIGHT, JUST SO HE COULD SEE HIS WIFE ONE LAST TIME??????
JUST FUCKING STOP RIGHT THERE
CANT STOP WONT STOP
Rise of the Guardians Quote Sentence Meme
- "Am I on the naughty list?"
- "Slow down, would you? I want a good look!"
- "Oh rack off, you bloody show pony!"
- "How can I know who I am until I find out who I was?"
- "Everyone loves the sleigh."
- "Yeah, I love being shoved in a sack!"
- "Oh good. That was my idea."
- "I hope you like carrots."
- "I wonder who it’s gonna be?"
- "Leaving the party so soon?"
- "You didn’t even say goodbye."
- "My army is ready…"
- "You must have known this day would come."
- “Finally! Someone who knows how to have a little fun!”
- "Ladies, take no prisoners!"
- "Take it easy there, champ!"
- "You are a sight for sore eyes!"
- "How many times have I told you to knock?”
- "This is going to be epic!”
- "I make a mess of everything."
- "But that was all he ever told me. And that was a long, long time ago.”
- "It’s been a long time, old friend!"
- "It all goes away. And little by little, so do they."
- "Looking for something?"
- "Don’t be afraid. I’m not going to hurt you."
- "They’ll never accept you. Not really."
- "They’ll believe in both of us."
- "No. They’ll fear both of us. And that’s not what I want.
- "Believe it."
*whispers* Mulan, Merida, and Rapunzel didn’t have men saving them
*regular voice* Lilo and Nani’s sisterly love for each other was a big point in their movie
*slightly aggravated voice* Enchanted questioned marrying a man you hardly know
*shouting* FROZEN ISN’T THE FIRST MOVIE TO HAVE THESE POINTS
comics about girls
Why Guys Like Asian Girls - Anna Akana
Everyone needs to watch this video. Now.
100% on point especially about men thinking that having “yellow fever” is a compliment and we’re supposed to be flattered by it. It’s the #1 way to parade around your blatant racism.